GreenUp Training Division presents:
ISO 14001:2004/EMS Internal Audit Training with extended Evaluation of Compliance Section (Regulatory Overview)
Date: April 17-19, 2013 (3 days; third day will only be Federal, State and Local Regulation review and participation is optional. The state regulatory emphasis will be on the states requested by the trainees)
Place: Weymouth, MA
Price for 3 days: $1,249
Price for 2 days (without the compliance overview): $989
Why training with GreenUp?
– Training conducted by our Principal Consultant who is an RABQSA certified Lead Auditor on Environmental Management Systems and Regulatory Compliance Audits. She is a third party Lead Auditor who is globally conducting official ISO 14001:2004 certification audits.
– Extensive multi- industry experience: BMP review among industry
– Experience in numerous aspects of the Environmental Industry: Regulatory, Corporate, Consulting and Auditing
– Getting the insight of auditing directly from the Lead Auditor: the “never told shortcuts”; what are auditors looking for?
– To learn how to conduct an efficient internal audit, how to educate your employees or your management on the implementation of your EMS.
– How to receive a fair third party audit? When and how to challenge the auditor?
– To find out about the “politically incorrect” parts of auditing
– Work groups on real life scenarios
– A real facility tour to practice beginner and advanced auditing techniques
– Lower cost due to training conducted at GreenUp’s own state-of-the-art training facility
– The training is guaranteed to run, no cancellation
Who should attend this training?
– Environmental Management Representatives
– Top management who is willing to get their site to be certified on ISO 14001:2004, or establish an Environmental Management System
– Corporate Environmental Managers
– Environmental Coordinators
– Anybody who is new to ISO 14001:2004 requirements or anyone who needs a refresher
– Anybody who is experienced on ISO 14001:2004
– EMS first, second and third party auditors
Training package includes:
– Free shuttle to and from the recommended hotel and training facility
– Gourmet Breakfast
– An electronic and hard copy of the training materials
– Wi-fi Internet Connection
– A completion certificate
Only limited seating available. Call or email to reserve your seat and a detailed course agenda now!
The extended bio of the trainer is available upon request.