GreenUp Consultants Training Division presents:
ISO 14001:2004/EMS Internal Audit Training with extended Evaluation of Compliance Section (Regulatory Overview)
Date 1: July 17-19, 2013 (3 days; third day will only be Federal, State and Local Regulation review and participation is optional. The state regulatory emphasis will be on the states requested by the trainees)
Date 2: August 21-23, 2013
Place: Weymouth, MA
Price for 2 days: $845
Price for 3 days (without the compliance overview): $1,199
Why training with GreenUp?
- Training conducted by our Principal Consultant who is an RABQSA certified Lead Auditor on Environmental Management Systems and Regulatory Compliance Audits. She is a third party Lead Auditor who is globally conducting official ISO 14001:2004 certification auditExtensive multi- industry experience: BMP review among industry
- Experience in numerous aspects of the Environmental Industry: Regulatory, Corporate, Consulting and Auditing
- Getting the insight of auditing directly from the Lead Auditor: the “never told shortcuts”; what are auditors looking for?
- To learn how to conduct an efficient internal audit, how to educate your employees or your management on the implementation of your EMS.
- How to receive a fair third party audit? When and how to challenge the auditor?
- To find out about the “politically incorrect” parts of auditing
- Work groups on real life scenarios
- Lower cost due to training conducted at GreenUp’s own state-of-the-art training facility
- The training is guaranteed to run, no cancellation
Who should attend this training?
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Top management who is willing to get their site to be certified on ISO 14001:2004, or establish an Environmental Management System
- Corporate Environmental Managers
- Environmental Coordinators
- Anybody who is new to ISO 14001:2004 requirements or anyone who needs a refresher
- Anybody who is experienced on ISO 14001:2004
- EMS first, second and third party auditors
Training package includes:
- Free shuttle to and from the recommended hotel and training facility
- Gourmet Breakfast
- An electronic and hard copy of the training materials
- Wi-fi Internet Connection
- A completion certificate
Only limited seating available. Call or email to reserve your seat and a detailed course agenda now!
The extended bio of the trainer is available upon request.
Call us at 617-842-3010 or 617-639-0333 or E-mail us at:
GreenUp Team and I, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ch.E., M.S., TURP,
RABQSA certified ISO 14001
OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, GHG Verification
e-Stewards/RIOS/R2 Lead Auditor
GreenUp Consultants, LLC