GreenUp Training presents:
ISO 14001:2004 Internal Audit Training with Extended Evaluation of Compliance Review (Environmental Regulatory Compliance)
Date : August 13-15, 2014
Location: Boston, MA
- ISO 14001:2004 Standard Interpretations
- Plan, prepare, conduct, report and follow-up an effective ISO 14001:2004 internal audit
- Learn to conduct a process based internal ISO 14001:2004 audit
- Writing an effective, easy to understand non-conformities and adequate opportunities for improvements with the 3-step method
- How to review corrective action plans including an effective root cause analysis and how to verify the effectiveness?
- How to receive a fair third party audit? How to assess effectively the overall certification audit process?
Who should attend?
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Environmental Compliance Managers
- Corporate EHS Managers/Directors
- EHS/Environmental Specialists
- EHS Coordinators
- Top management who is willing to get their site to be certified to ISO 14001:2004, or establish an Environmental Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Implementation Team Members
Why training with GreenUp?
- Our facilitators are actual third party Lead Auditors certified by Exemplar Global (previouslyRABQSA) on Environmental Management Systems and Regulatory Compliance Audits, and they conduct official ISO 14001:2004 certification audits globally on behalf of several registrars
- Facilitators with an extensive multi-industry experience
- Facilitators with experience in numerous aspects of the environmental industry: Training, Regulatory, Corporate, Consulting and Auditing
- Learning to conduct internal audits the right way the first time and every time
- Work in groups on real life scenarios
Training package includes:
- Customizable facility inspection checklists to support evaluation of compliance requirements (ISO 14001:2004 Clause 4.5.2)
- A hard copy of the training materials
- Certificate of Attainment for attendees who successfully demonstrate competence during this course
Only limited seating available. Call or email to reserve your seat today!
Call us at 617-842-3010 or E-mail us at email@example.com
GreenUp Team and I, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Principal Consultant & Trainer
ChE, M.S., TURP
Exemplar Global certified Lead Auditor:
EMS – OHSAS – EHS Regulatory Compliance
e-Stewards/R2/RIOS Lead Auditor
GreenUp Consultants, LLC
Forward this message to a friend