How to Respond to a Registrar Nonconformity Correctly the First Time?
2-hour Live Webinar:
Wednesday, November 14, 2018: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Friday, November 16, 2018: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
You’ve had your ISO audit, and now you have some nonconformities. The lead auditor asked you to submit corrective actions, and you are not sure how to create them or the corrective actions you submitted to your Registrar have been rejected by your lead auditor. With many less than favorable circumstances, join us to put an end to these scenarios! In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Generate your corrective action plan with proper root cause analysis, correction, corrective action and verification
- Eliminate any rejection from your Registrar and lead auditor
- Train the people in your company to generate adequate and effective corrective action plans to minimize waste of time and energy
- Avoid most common mistakes when generating corrective action plans for your management system nonconformities
- Implement your corrective actions effectively to eliminate recurring of the same issues
Stormwater Regulatory Compliance
2-hour Live Webinar:
Tuesday, November 13, 2018: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
Thursday, November 15, 2018: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Thursday, November 15, 2018: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
With the widespread confusion regarding the applicability of stormwater regulations to industrial operations, we get many questions pertaining to following:
- Can we store this dumpster outside, uncovered?
- Does the “No Exposure” certification apply to us?
- Why do we need a general permit?
- What stormwater best practices do you recommend?
- How do we comply with our stormwater general permit?
Join us this week and, let’s find answers together.
Live Interview with ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditors
1-hour Live Interview:
Thursday, November 15, 2018: 10:30 am – 11:30 am EST
Join us in this live interview with two (2) internationally accredited ISO management systems lead auditors while they share their combined experience of over 40 years in the field. With a list of pre-compiled questions, including:
- ISO 14001 certification and surveillance audits behind the scenes
- Most common nonconformities
- Most common confusion among certified clients
- Best practices
- Tips on effective implementation of ISO Standards, etc.,
you are highly encouraged to ask all your individual questions regarding your ISO system, audits and much more…
Get an hour all access consulting pass with two experts who have experienced all aspects of the EHS world.