- This is a 2-hour live webinar.
- Cheat sheets, online resources and other useful tools where applicable
- In addition to theory, this webinar will also focus on the application and working knowledge of EPCRA Tier II reporting requirements in order to help you on how to apply the theory into practice.
- This webinar will be facilitated by industry experts, who are actively working with numerous clients on their environmental regulatory compliance needs.
- Each participant will receive a webinar attendance certificate. There will be one certificate issued per order.
- Each webinar comes with handouts for the presentation, recorded webinar link and sample documents or exercices (where applicable).
- Come join our webinar and let’s prevent potential environmental regulatory violations and management systems nonconformities.
- Background about EPCRA its Tier II reporting requirements applicable to general industry
- Key areas
- Most recent changes where applicable
- EPCRA (Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Know Act) Section 302 Emergency Planning Requirements
- EPCRA Section 312 Tier II (SARA Title III) Chemical Reporting Requirements
- Most commonly found errors on Tier II reports
- Commonly missed chemicals (i.e. Lead-acid Batteries in Electric Forklifts, etc.)
- How to properly submit a Tier II report and to which regulatory authorities
- Most common EPCRA violations
- Exercises and real life scenarios
Who should attend?
- Environmental Coordinators, Specialists, Managers
- Environmental Management Representatives from companies that either are ISO 14001 certified or the ones that are getting ready for ISO 14001 certification
- Corporate Environmental Staff
- Responsible officials at the facilities who will be signing the Tier II reports
- Staff/Employees or other third party responsible of the Tier II program and reporting
GreenUp Academy Courses and Webinars:
- We are in the process of creating our 2019 webinar and classroom course schedule. Please check back with us again soon.
- Each webinar is also offered as a pre-recorded/on-demand webinar along with all the training materials offered during the live session. Please contact us for any pre-recorded/on-demand webinar sessions.
- In addition to our public courses and webinars, we also offer, facility/individual customized EHS regulatory and management system courses.
- Contact us for details
- Follow GreenUp Blog for EHS News and Informative Articles