May 22, 2020 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Eastern Time
- This is a 2-hour live webinar.
- This webinar will focus on Stormwater Regulations associated with Industrial activities for the general industry at Federal level.
- Key requirements of Environmental Protection Agency’s 2015 Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) and MSGP applicability will be discussed.
- Key requirements for an SWPPP and how to accurately and effectively maintain an SWPPP will be discussed in detail along with real life examples.
- Most common SWPPP and Stormwater general permit violations and how to avoid them will be revealed.
- This webinar will be facilitated by an experienced industry expert with an international accreditation on environmental regulatory audits from Exemplar Global.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance. There will be one certificate issued per order.
- This webinar comes with handouts for the presentation, recorded webinar link, online tools and related material including case studies.
Who should attend?
- Environmental managers, specialists, coordinators
- Plant managers, site directors
- ISO 14001 auditors
- Anybody else willing to understand the Stormwater associated with industrial activity and SWPPP requirements