- This is a 1-hour live webinar.
- Nonconformity and corrective action process by ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards will be reviewed.
- This webinar will demonstrate creating a corrective action to address an ISO 14001, ISO 45001 or OHSAS environmental, health and safety (EHS) management system nonconformity.
- Each step required to create a corrective action including root cause analysis, correction, implementation and verification of effectiveness steps will be discussed.
- Numerous real life nonconformities and their related corrective actions will be discussed.
- Difference between Correction (or Containment) versus Corrective Action will be reviewed.
- Sample Corrective Action Forms that were created professionally and were audited by third party Lead Auditors in numerous occasions will be offered to each participant.
- Each form is conformant to most of the ISO Standards and completely customizable.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Handouts will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Environmental, health and safety (EHS) management systems representatives
- EHS managers, specialists, coordinators
- Internal ISO auditors
- Corporate EHS representatives
- Plant managers, site directors
- Any facility that is certified to ISO 14001, ISO 45001 or OHSAS
- Any facility that is willing to get certified to ISO 14001, ISO 45001 or OHSAS