Webinar Description and Contents
- This is a two-hour live webinar.
- Hazardous waste contingency plan requirements at Federal level will be reviewed in detail. Selected state requirements will also be discussed.
- Most commonly found hazardous waste contingency plan related issues observed in different types of industries nationwide will be discussed.
- How to conduct an effective hazardous waste inspection at your facility to better comply with your contingency plan will be reviewed.
- Pictures, real life scenarios and group work will be offered.
- Cheat sheets, online resources and other useful tools where applicable will be shared.
- This webinar will be facilitated by an internationally certified industry expert.
- Each participant will receive a webinar attendance certificate. There will be one certificate issued per order.
- This webinar comes with handouts for the presentation, recorded webinar link and sample documents or exercises (where applicable).
Who should attend?
- Environmental managers, specialists, coordinators
- Plant managers, site directors
- ISO 14001 auditors
- Anybody else willing to understand hazardous waste contingency plan requirements