Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you the recording and all of the materials!
- This webinar is certified by Exemplar Global under the Recognized Training Provider program
- This is a 2-day webinar with four 3-hour sessions & 15-minute breaks.
- This webinar is designed for all types of industries that are currently certified or willing to get certified to ISO 14001.
- This webinar will be taught by an internationally certified, experienced, third party lead auditor.
- Handouts will be offered.
- A recording of the entire course will be made available.
- Each participant will receive a GreenUp Academy course attendance certificate.
- There is a one-hour test at the end of last session that will take place on March 3, 2022 at 4:00 pm. Each participant that passes the test, will receive a certificate of attainment. Attendees will need to score 70 % to pass the test. Each participant that passes the test will receive an Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate valid for 12 months. Exemplar Global benefits are only for attendees that take and pass the test. These benefits include: one self-coaching assessment, 12-months of extended learning content & other exclusive benefits.
- ISO 14001:2015 Standard Requirements
- Process based auditing approach
- Internal Auditing following the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 Standard auditing principles
- Real life scenarios to enhance the understanding of the applicability
- Demonstration of the internal audit process from start to finish (preparation for the audit, opening meeting, site tour, auditing of processes, interviews, document review, writing nonconformities, effective communication, closing meeting, report writing, etc.)
- Customizable forms and procedures
Who should attend?
- Who should attend?
- Environmental Coordinators, Specialists, Managers
- Corporate Environmental Staff
- Quality Managers/Directors
- Auditors from other disciplines (i.e. ISO 45001, ISO 9001, etc.)
- Anybody else who is interested in becoming an ISO 14001 auditor
- Principal Consultant/Lead Facilitator at GreenUp
- Chemical Engineer
- Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor
- PECB Certified Senior Lead Auditor
- PECB Certified Trainer
- Almost 2 decades of multi-faceted experience in the EHS and ISO world:
- Third party Registrar Lead Auditor
- Consulting & ISO Implementation
- Operations/Environmental Coordinator
- Corporate EHS
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our other GreenUp Academy webinars here:
- Environmental Site Inspection 101
- Industrial Stormwater Compliance 101
- Environmental Regulations 101
- How to Comply with Universal Waste Regulations?
- Hazardous Waste Management 101
See our PECB certified self-study courses here:
- PECB ISO 9001:2015 self-study courses
- PECB ISO 14001:2015 self-study courses
- PECB ISO 45001:2018 self-study courses