We just added more dates due to high demand for this webinar!
LIVE WEBINAR – 2 HOURS
February 7, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
February 10, 2023 @10:00 am
February 13, 2023 @ 3:30 pm
Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you the recording.
- This is a 2-hour live webinar.
- EPCRA Tier II reporting requirements applicable to the general industry
- Key areas
- Most recent changes where applicable
- EPCRA (Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Know Act) Section 302 Emergency Planning Requirements
- EPCRA Section 312 Tier II (SARA Title III) Chemical Reporting Requirements
- Most commonly found errors in Tier II reports
- Commonly missed chemicals (i.e. Lead-acid Batteries in Electric Forklifts, etc.)
- How to properly submit a Tier II report and to which regulatory authorities
- Most common EPCRA violations
- Exercises and real life scenarios
- Demonstration of completion of a sample Tier II report with Federal level Tier2 Submit Software and E-Plan
- Each paid participant will receive a certificate of attendance and a recording of the live webinar.
Who should attend?
- Environmental Coordinators, Specialists, Managers
- Corporate Environmental Staff
- Responsible officials at the facilities who will be signing the Tier II reports Staff/Employees or other third parties responsible for the Tier II program and reporting
- ISO 14001 internal & lead auditors
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
See our other GreenUp Academy webinars here:
- Environmental Site Inspection 101
- Environmental Regulations 101
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor by PECB
- Integrated ISO 14001/45001 Internal Auditor
See our PECB certified self-study courses here:
- PECB ISO 9001:2015 self-study courses
- PECB ISO 14001:2015 self-study courses
- PECB ISO 45001:2018 self-study courses
- PECB ISO 50001:2018 self-study courses
ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer Courses are now 50% OFF!!!
See PECB e-learning courses hereVisit us at GreenUpAcademy.com or GreenUpConsultants.com