- 3 Most Crucial Steps to Complete Before Your ISO 14001/45001 Audit! – 30 Minutes
- How to Create an Effective Corrective Action for an ISO 14001/45001 Nonconformity? – 1 Hour
- How to Identify Organizational Risks & Opportunities per ISO 14001 & ISO 45001? – 1.5 Hours
- How to Start Implementing ISO 45001? – 1 Hour
- How to Avoid the 7 Most Frequently Cited ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Nonconformities? – 1 Hour
EHS Regulatory Series
- How to Comply with the Key SPCC Plan Requirements? – 2 Hours
- Air Permitting 101 – 1.5 Hours
- Hazardous Waste Management Simplified – 1 Hour
- How to Inspect Universal Waste Storage? – 1 Hour
- Stormwater No Exposure Certification – 1 Hour
Terms and Conditions:
GreenUp will try its best to accommodate each and every one of its participants. In order to be fair to each course participant, GreenUp enforces the terms and conditions listed below:
• The webinar fee is due upon registration.
• For Live Webinars Only: Registrants who fail to attend their webinar are still liable for 100% of the webinar fee.
• There will be no refund issued after the materials are distributed and or the webinar has been attended.
• Each attendee is responsible to ensure that they are attending the correct webinar of their choice. GreenUp Academy is not responsible for scheduling, wrong time zone or picking the wrong webinar, etc. types of errors by participants.
• For Live Webinars Only: If you notify GreenUp at least 3 days in advance regarding not attending the webinar, you will have the opportunity to attend another session whenever it becomes available. If the ticket was purchased by mistake and/or the potential participant won’t be able to attend the webinar and GreenUp is notified the same day of the purchase, a refund will be issued. Please contact GreenUp Academy for a refund. You will get a response within 3 days and if your refund is approved, it will be processed through Stripe.
• By purchasing your ticket, you agree to these terms and conditions.