ISO 45001 Introduction live webinar with extensive material that comes from PECB
- This is a 4-hour live webinar
- This is an internationally accredited PECB course.
- In addition to extensive self-study material, which includes over 100 pages of information and practical examples, this course will be taught as a live webinar led by an instructor.
- This webinar enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- This webinar will help you understand the importance of an OHSMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can attain.
- 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who attend this course.
- Principal Consultant/Lead Facilitator at GreenUp
- Chemical Engineer, M.S.
- Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor
- PECB Certified Senior Lead Auditor
- PECB Certified Trainer
- 18 years of experience in the EHS and manufacturing world
Find out more about this…
For more information about this course at GreenUp Academy, please click HERE!
For more information on ISO 14001 Training Courses & Certifications at PECB, please click HERE!