ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Date: October 24-27, 2022
Duration of the Course: 4 Days
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Who is PECB?
PECB is a certification body that provides education, certification, and certificate programs for individuals in a wide range of disciplines. PECB is accredited by a number of international bodies and is a member of many professional organizations listed here.
Why should you pick GreenUp Academy and this course ?
- We are a 100% woman-owned small business.
- We are a PECB North America Partner.
- We are a Exemplar Global certified training provider.
- We have tons of satisfied attendees. See some of the testimonials here.
- In addition to the vast amount of course materials directly provided by PECB, real life scenarios and best practices will be discussed extensively.
- All this information will be taught by a Facilitator who has experienced the ISO 14001 world from different perspectives, including but not limited to; 3rd party registrar auditor, ISO 14001 implementer, ANAB witness assessor, regulator, consultant and trainer, plus almost 20 years of experience. Please see more details about the Facilitator below under Facilitator Credentials.
Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with the ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Course Contents & Agenda
See the course agenda and the PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course Brochure here.
Other course information
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead EMS certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an EMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an EMS audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
- Principal Consultant/Lead Auditor at GreenUp Consultants and Lead Facilitator at GreenUp Academy
- Chemical Engineer, M.S.
- Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 14001/45001/9001, RC 14001 & EHS Regulatory Compliance Audits
- PECB Certified Senior Lead Auditor for ISO 14001/45001 and 9001 Audits
- PECB Certified Trainer
- 18 years of experience in the EHS and manufacturing world
- Previous roles include: Corporate EHS Manager for a Tyco International Division, Air Pollution Control Engineer at Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and Production Resource/Environmental Coordinator at Frito-Lay
- Visit LinkedIn profile here
This course will take place in Daytona Beach, FL at a beachside hotel. The exact location will be announced closer to the course date.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There are plenty of parking available in Daytona Beach. We suggest that you fly to Daytona International Airport. Restaurants, shops, hotels and the location of the training will in very close proximity. You can rent a car if you like or take a cab or Uber to your hotel. Delta and American Airlines fly to Daytona Beach International Airport.
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring your laptop.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call GreenUp Office at (386) 262-1462.
GREENUP ACADEMY TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to adhere these terms and conditions listed below when you purchase your ticket.
- Full attendance
- Participation in the course
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In order to be fair to each course participant, GreenUp enforces the cancellation policy below: Registrants who fail to attend their course are liable for 100% of the course fee.
- 20 days or longer before the start of the course, you may cancel and receive a full refund, or transfer to another session.
- Full course fee is due upon registration. No seat will be held unless full payment has been received.
- In the rare event that we must cancel a course, GreenUp’s liability is limited to the course fee only.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please either call or email us.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please let us know about the changes at your earliest convenience.
Is it OK if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, as long as the person that attends the training is authorized by the person who purchased the ticket.
For more information on ISO 14001 Training Courses & Certifications at PECB, please click HERE!